Laser Manual, Part III (LIDAR Speed Management Manual)
Laser Part III is the Basic Training Program in Lidar Speed Measurement student manual prepared by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. This is the guide that was prepared for utilization in training officers in the proper use of laser units.
The following is the manual’s table of contents.
- Overview and Introduction
- Speed Offences and Speed Enforcement
- Scientific Principles of LIDAR Speed Measurement
- General Operational Considerations
- Operation of Specific LIDAR Devices
- Legal Considerations
- Case Preparation and Testifying in Court